From our Rescued Collection
This is a reclaimed window. It is a double pane curved replacement glass, sash only with flat style operators for the side of 1975-80 Airstream trailers. If you would like to buy the part new, it is available untinted, and single pane as VTS-1030M.
- Operable sash height: 22.25"
- Operable sash width: 30.5"
- Double pane? Yes
- Curved glass? Yes
- Tinted glass? Yes
- Back frame for rough opening included? No
About the VTS Rescued Collection
Vintage Trailer Supply is proud to offer a fine collection of old trailer parts that have been rescued from insurance wrecks and other trailers that were parted out. We do not part out trailers ourselves, but we are always on the lookout for high quality vintage trailer parts that can be used to make the restoration of other trailers possible.
We keep these parts at our Santa Fe, NM facility where they are available for inspection by appointment.
This item and all our rescued used parts have flaws. We think these offer excellent value and have very limited availability, but they will likely need work to make them fit and function well on your trailer. Expect dents, scratches, stray holes and corrosion. And they are dirty. If accessory hardware is present, you should expect it to need reconditioning or replacement. Gaskets and glazing are likely going to need to be replaced, especially when windows are double pane. Please see the links below to replacement parts that are still available and may fit this window.
Not all flaws may be shown, but we are honest and disclose what we notice when we think it is significant.
All available photos are in this description. No other photos or product details are available.
A word about glass tinting: Some Airstream windows are lightly tinted, some are dark tinted, and some are untinted. Some tints are pigment in the glass and some are film applied to the glass. Please consider the tint match when you buy a window.
These items have a very specific return procedure and warranty so please read the fine print below.Special Conditions of Sale for this Part
Our normal terms of sale do not apply to this part. By purchasing this item, you acknowledge the following special conditions:
- Returns are accepted within 60 days of purchase. However, return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Vintage Trailer Supply is not responsible for return shipping on this item under any condition. We strongly recommend insuring your return shipping. We cannot provide a refund if the item arrives back in a condition other than the condition originally photographed.
- This item does not have a warranty. It is used and may have been heavily used. It is sold as used with defects and is therefore not warrantied by Vintage Trailer Supply or Airstream to be in working condition or to be like new in appearance or function.
- The photos are an essential part of the description as every part is unique. Customer service has no additional information about the condition or dimensions of the item shown. Not all flaws are shown but photos disclose what we think is most significant.
Suggested Replacement Parts for 1975-80 Airstream Windows
VTS-097 1965+ Airstream Window and Door SealVTS-1094 Airstream Window Latch VTS-1027 Rivet-On Window Striker PlateVTS-2434 Chrome Handle for Flat Arm Window Operators VTS-2282 Seal for 1970s Airstream Window Sashes
(single pane only)VTS-179 Olympic Rivets
VTS-826 Modified Brazier Buck RivetsVTS-2547 Tubular Rivets for Window Frame Reassembly
VTS-3003 Tubular Rivets for Window Part AttachmentsVTS-2280 Airstream Window Hinge 1969-95
VTS-267 Trempro 635 VTS-419 Butyl Tape