Snappy Clean is a highly concentrated, powerful, citrus pad cleaner in powder form. Each packet is designed to mix with 3 to 4 gallons of water.
- Use a five gallon bucket and fill it about half to two-thirds full with water.
- Empty the contents of one packet into the water.
- As your wool pads become caked with residues and lose effectiveness, just throw them into the bucket to soak.
- Put a clean pad on your polisher and continue polishing. After ten to fifteen minutes, agitate the pad with your fingers or with a spur, rinse with a garden hose and spin it to get as much water off as you can.
- Then leave it in the sun to air dry while you continue to work.
$2.99 for 3 packages or just $7.99 for 10 packages.