Every travel trailer or motor home with propane tanks should have one of these alarms. It should be tested regularly and replaced at least once every 7 years or earlier if it exhibits any problems.
Flush mount design is 5" square and 2" deep. You will cut a hole approximately 3-1/2" square in the panel where the alarm will be mounted.
- LP & carbon monoxide gas alarm protects your family by detecting both LP & CO gas.
- Uses Atwood's patented fuel cell technology.
- Dual 12V Power Source: Uses both chassis and battery power if available.
- Loud alarm.
- ETL listed and tested to UL 1484 & CSA 6.19.01 for residential and RV applications.
- Available in Black or White color.
- Limited 2-year warranty.