| When you buy an LED bulb, you want to get your money's worth. Cheap LEDs cut corners in design and materials and don't deliver satisfactory performance over time. Our LEDs are the best and they are backed with a remarkable 3 year warranty. Before you buy an LED bulb, make sure you know the answer to these five questions: |
- How bright is it in lumens?
- What color of white does it emit (measured in degrees kelvin)?
- What voltage range is it designed to tolerate?
- How long with the bulb last and maintain its brightness?
- How long is the warranty?
- Brightness: 205 lumens
- Color: Warm White 3200 Kelvin
- Voltage Tolerance Range: 9-15 Volts
- Life expectancy: 60,000 hours without losing 30% of original brightness
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
This omnidirectional bulb can be used for interior or exterior applications but is especially suited for applications where a more compact bulb is desired. Power draw is just 0.18 amps. It produces no EMI so it will not interfere with radio/analog signals.
The bulb has a single contact non-indexed bayonet base (BA15S) that fits the same socket as these bulbs: 67, 93, 105, 199, 1003, 1073, 1093, 1095, 1139, 1141, 1143, 1156, 1159, 1195, 1293, 1295, 1383, 3497, 5007, 5008, 7506, 7527