|When you buy an LED bulb, you want to get your money's worth. Cheap LEDs cut corners in design and materials and don't deliver satisfactory performance over time. Our LEDs are the best and they are backed with a remarkable 5 year warranty. Before you buy an LED bulb, make sure you know the answer to these five questions:
- How bright is it in lumens?
- What color of white does it emit (measured in degrees kelvin)?
- What voltage range is it designed to tolerate?
- How long with the bulb last and maintain its brightness?
- How long is the warranty?
- Brightness: 260 lumens
- Color: Warm White 3200 Kelvin
- Voltage Tolerance Range: 9-14.5 Volts
- Life expectancy: 60,000 hours without losing 30% of original brightness
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
This bulb is used for porch lights and interior lights, it has a nice warm light which is great for most travel trailer fixtures. With its high lumen rating, it is significantly brighter than most similar LEDs and even most conventional incandescent bulbs. It consumes so little power at just .275 amps that you can run six of these with the same energy you would normally power just 1 incandescent. It operates much cooler so it won't melt plastic lenses.
The bulb has a single contact non-indexed bayonet base (BA15S) that fits the same socket as these bulbs: 67, 93, 105, 199, 1003, 1073, 1093, 1095, 1139, 1141, 1143, 1156, 1159, 1195, 1293, 1295, 1383, 3497, 5007, 5008, 7506, 7527