These pivot hinges are commonly used on Airstream and other brands on the wardrobe or cabinet doors. We see them first used in the 1970s on vintage Airstreams and a version is used right up to today on some trailers
- Made of burnished brass and sold in pairs.
- Requires one top/bottom or left/right set for one door.
- Fit 3/4" thick doors and has variable overlay for frameless or face frame doors.
- The horizontal leaf attaches to the back of the door and the vertical leaf attaches to the face of the cabinet.
- You will receive one matching set which is enough for one door.
- Mounting screws are not included but these hinges will accept #5 screws.
Similar to Airstream PN 382159